JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting with advertising, marketing, event planning, and public relations for the Slocum-Dickso Medical Group, all departments, ancillaries, satellites, individual physicians, educational programs, and events. Responsible for providing administrative support to the Marketing Manager and other team members. Conducts market research and creates reports on marketing metrics.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with donation collection, tracking, team product ordering & distribution
- Website updates
- Assist with monthly social media creative and handle physician approvals
- Community Event assistance with setup and participation
- Column, signage, and digital directory updates
- Updates to the Loop
- Track SDMG in the media
- Promotional item inventory
- Assist with KPI Reporting
- Maintains Marketing initiative schedule
- Monitor comments and reviews on social media and Google
- Maintain provider information on internal spreadsheets, directories, and booklets & print as needed.
- Monitor and adjust digital boards when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Attends all required in-service programs and employee informational meetings
- Complies with established SDMG attendance policy
- Provide proper notification for absences and scheduled time-off in accordance with SDMG policy
- Complies with SDMG policies and procedures pertaining to Incident Reporting and promptly notifies the Marketing Manager of all incidents
- Knowledgeable of individual responsibilities and duties pertaining to SDMG safety/emergency preparedness including emergency codes
- Demonstrates proper body mechanics to be used in the work setting
- May be exposed to hazardous drugs
- Attends OSHA training upon initial employee orientation and annually completes an OSHA competency
- Completes all required annual training requirements.
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS: Direct relationship with physicians and administration. Must respond in a courteous and efficient manner in dealing with physicians, clinical staff, and others, over the telephone and in person. Must establish an effective working relationship with associates, and become an active and integral part of the Group’s administrative team.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE: The ability to analyze problems and arrive at logical answers in dealing with work content. The ability to work with limited supervision, follow through on projects and meet deadlines for completing tasks and assignments. To possess a personality conducive to promoting public relations outside of the Group. Knowledge of advertising and marketing practices. Must maintain strict confidentiality in regard to all Slocum-Dickson Medical Group P.L.L.C. matters, either oral or written. Possess typing, phone skills, and written communication skills. Knowledge of various software programs to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Canva. High School Diploma required; College education in Marketing/Advertising and/or related experience preferred.
PHYSICIAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires sitting, standing bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment such as computer, fax, and telephone.
DISCLOSURE AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, THE SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION IS NOTED. THE ACTUAL COMPENSATION MAY VARY BASED ON WORK EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SAID LEVEL. THE SALARY RANGE IS SDMG’S GOOD FAITH BELIEF AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING.
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive starting salaries and an excellent benefit package. Operating hours are based on the position and departmental needs.